Basic Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipe
One of the easiest wing sauces you can make. In theory, you can combine equal amounts of your favorite hot sauce with melted butter, coat some prepared hot wings and you're good to go. However, this is great over more than just hot wings. Seared scallops, anyone?
- 1/2 cup favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Plenty of cooked chicken wings
- In a mixing bowl, hot sauce and melted butter. Mix well. Alternatively, add hot sauce to a small pot and heat to medium. Add solid butter and stir until melted.
- Transfer to a large plastic bag.
- Add cooked chicken wings and toss to coat, or simply pour over wings.
Share your Hot Sauce Love:
Jalapeno Poppers and Other Stuffed Chili Peppers
Jalapeno Madness: Jalapeno Recipes Galore
250+ Jalapeno Pepper Recipes for Every Occasion!